Whether you have a ton of apps on your Android device, or just a small number, you might want to choose for yourself when to update them, instead of letting automatic updates do their job. Of course, disabling auto updates is an easy thing to do. But those who are new to Android may not immediately know where to begin. With the ever-growing number of Android activations, lots and lots of new users are embracing Google’s OS each day, so there are always rookies among us.
If you are tired of manually updating your application on your Android smartphone or tablet, you just need to do the following instructions
- Open Google Play Store
- Tap on Menu and go the Setting
- Check the “Auto-update apps “
- If you are worried about the data cost, check the “Update Over Wi-Fi only” too
- Find the apps you would like to be updated automatically
- Tap and check the “Allow automatic updating”
You can also Unmark the mentioned option to disable Auto update.
Search on Google: How to disable android app auto update, how to enable android app auto update, How to turn off auto updates for apps and games on Android, How to Disable Automatic App Updates on Android, How to stop Android apps automatically updating